On arrival at Port Blair airport, transfer to your hotel. Check-in to your hotel, Later, witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail - the saga of countless martyrs of Indian independence struggle who sacrificed their lives. Later in the evening, return to your hotel. Have a omfortable overnight stay
Proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay (Coral Island). [closed on Wednesday] See coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. Snorkeling and jungle treks are also available. Ross Island - The place from where the British governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar islands, prior to India's Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.
Enjoy local sightseeing covering sights such as Anthropological Museum, Samudrika Naval Marine Museum and the Aquarium. Return to your hotel and rest for a while. Visit the beautiful Corbyn’s Cove Beach. At the end of the day, return to your hotel, and retire to the privacy of your room.
Day is at leisure. At the end of the day, return to your hotel, and retire to the privacy of your room.
Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport. Board the flight for your journey back home.
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Portblair
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- All applicable Taxes.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls
- laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected